– Venue Funeral Service Option Includes:
- Basic Flowers
- Funeral Service Held at Venue.
– This Venue Funeral Service Option Excludes:
- *The Print of the Programs are not included, and are extra if the Family requests Funeral Letter Prints.
- *Funeral Letter Designer use included for Funeral Service Option.
- *If the person does not have a family doctor, then the cost for a doctor to fill in the B1 1663 form.
- *The cost of collecting the remains from other funeral homes.
What happens when you choose this package?
- theFuneral.co.za notifies the Funeral Home of the funeral booking.
- The Funeral Home contacts the family and organizes with the family, to fetch the remains of the deceased from their home, hospital or old age home.
- The remains are removed from the hospital, home or old age home.
- The Funeral Home contacts the family to arrange for the Funeral service.
- The Family chooses the coffin of their choice or a coffin that is advertised.
- The place, time and date where the service will be held is decided and organised.
- The priest, care taker, organist and church contact details are supplied by the family. The Funeral Home can arrange for the church/chapel, priest and organist if requested by the family.
- A service is held at the requested venue.
What information & items are needed with this package?
- ID and Information of the Deceased.
- Any funeral policies of the deceased from any institution must be present.
- The Clothing that the deceased must be dressed in.
- Flowers to use on coffin, bouquet must be in season.
- Place where deceased must be buried.
*Terms and Conditions Apply.