- Immediately contact the family’s doctor when death occurred at home. In case of an unnatural death, the SAPS must be informed.
- Visit theFuneral.co.za and select a funeral package, from there the Funeral home will contact you to come and retrieve the body.
The Following documents must be present:
- ID Documents and information of the deceased.
- Any funeral policies of the deceased from any institution. – Needed for the claim process. *Some of the Funeral homes, can claim on behalf of the client.
- A schedule A-form must be completed for consent of cremation.
- The family is liable for the cost of the schedule B-Form than need to be completed by a doctor who grants permission for cremation.