What to do when a loved one passed away?

  1. Immediately contact the family’s doctor when death occurred at home. In case of an unnatural death, the SAPS must be informed.
  2. Visit theFuneral.co.za and select a funeral package, from there the Funeral home will contact you to come and retrieve the body.

The Following documents must be present:

  • ID Documents and information of the deceased.
  • Any funeral policies of the deceased from any institution. – Needed for the claim process. *Some of the Funeral homes, can claim on behalf of the client.
  • A schedule A-form must be completed for consent of cremation.
  • The family is liable for the cost of the schedule B-Form than need to be completed by a doctor who grants permission for cremation.