For a Funeral/ Cremation arrangement the Following will happen:
- Funeral Venue Fee’s and Programs Print are not included, and are extra.
- Funeral Letter Designer use included for Funeral Packages.
- Cost for Schedule B-form granting consent by a Doctor for the cremation.
- If the person does not have a family doctor, then the cost for a doctor to fill in the B1 1663 form.
What happens when you choose this package?
- theFuneral.co.za notifies the funeral home of the funeral booking.
- The Funeral Home contacts the family and organizes with the family, to fetch the remains of the deceased from their home, hospital or old age home.
- We contact the family to arrange for the Cremations service at our office, or in the privacy of the family home.
- The Family chooses the coffin of their choice or a coffin that is advertised.
- The place, time and date where the service will be held.
- The priest, care taker, organist and church contact details.
- The Funeral home can arrange for the church/chapel, priest, beadle and organist if requested by the family.
- The details of the service as the family wants it in the funeral Letter must be completed on the necessary forms.
- Place where deceased must be buried will be chosen for a funeral, or the where the remains for the cremation must be sent.
What information & items are needed for these packages when you get to the Funeral Home?
- ID and Information of the Deceased.
- Any funeral policies of the deceased from any institution must be present.
- The Clothing that the deceased must be dressed in.
- Flowers to use on coffin, bouquet must be in season.
- Place where deceased must be buried will be chosen.
- Family must complete Schedule A-Form to give consent for the funeral, and a doctor needs to fill in a B form to give permission to cremate.
Only one coffin at a time is cremated during the cremation process that lasts more or less 1½ hours, thereafter the ashes are removed before the next cremation.