Funeral Directors require some information when they are contacted for a funeral. We have created a form based on the standard information they require. You can complete the form below, and download the result as a PDF, containing all the information – this helps to simplify the process. The information will not be sent to any Funeral Director.
Read Our Articles
- Early detection of prostate cancer can save lives!
- Exonika Website
- Hennie Heymans making real change
- The Funeral Magazine – November 2017
- Insurance – Your rainy day cover?
- STRATCOL IN THE FUNERAL INDUSTRY
- RESILIENCE IN THE FACE OF ILLNESS – Dr. Nelia Drenth
- Suddenly everything changed – by David Pretorius
- Teenage Suicide
- The BEST interest of the Patient – A morning with Dr. Nelia Drenth
- Why we choose StratCol Debit Orders
- Discount products not worth your time