Funeral Homes have been requesting better collections systems and after months of research and working through all the available options we made a decision.
Here at TheFuneral we choose StratCol Debit Orders for collections.
You ask why? StratCol debit orders saved 1 Funeral Home in Cape Town that switched over to them, 8 hours a month on time, with their automated systems.
StratCol also offers a competitive edge over other debit order companies by using various collection and payment options:
- Eft (Debit Orders).
- Naedo (StratCol is up to date with AC development and one of the Pilot participants).
- 3rd Party payments.
- Pay@ (retailer payments), fully integrated.
- PayU (Debit and Credit Card deductions), fully integrated.
- Mobile application functionality; AHV, capture ALL above mentioned transactions and search transaction history. (Ideal for field operators)
- Split payments of collected funds.
- Warehousing of recurring amounts until cancelled or amended, with automatic annual escalation if desired.
- Receive your payment report in a format which is compatible with your cash book format.
- Flexibility to integrate with client’s software.
- Regular recons to zero.
- Comprehensive capturing, payment, unpaid and month end reports.
- Bulk SMS facility.
- Professional client service support.
- Training at no cost.
For more information on this fantastic service provider, visit the StratCol Debit Orders website – www.stratcol.co.za